The official weblog of ClickBook.net. ClickBook streamlines the process of appointment scheduling for small business, schools and other organisations. For technical updates please visit the Technical Blog.

Value-Add for all ClickBook.net subscribers: Free Online Event May 19-22

David Hablewitz  19 April 2021 02:57:34 AM
    In our process of re-imagining ClickBook, we asked ourselves this question:  

"How can we bring more value to ClickBook subscribers, not just for scheduling appointments, but for running their whole business?"

Here is the answer:  I introduce to you the first of many Value-Adds:  The Lets Make Profits Again Summit!

We have partnered with the Lets Make Profits Again organizers who are hosting a 4 day online experience with over 30 top experts presenting on a broad range of business topics from taxes to marketing to negotiating.  Yes, this will help you regardless of which country you're in. Aussies, the date/time posted is U.S. Mountain Time.  There will be 8 hours of sessions available on-demand each day and will be available for just 24 hours.  Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to increase your profits.

We have made sure that this event is brought to you for FREE.

I personally have been learning from some of these experts for years.

Now as CEO of ClickBook, I want to begin our Value Add program by sharing with you what has helped my success in business.

Register here:  
    https://lets.makeprofitsagain.com

As a bonus, if you work with other business owners you are permitted to extend this opportunity to them.

Welcome to the new ClickBook.net and thank you for being a ClickBook subscriber!

Cheers,
    -David Hablewitz, CEO
    Clickbook LLC